Life as a Dental Student : Study Week Pre Pro

Assalamualaikum, and salam fajr.

For the first time in my life, tulis post subuh-subuh gajah. Today is the first day of study week. I have 6 days left [if I not mistaken] before sitting for pre-professional exam.

I rasa sangat takut, nervous at the same time mengantuk banyak sangat [please make du'a for me and my batchmates] through this weekend and hopefully can manage my schedule well sebab exam paper sederet 4 hari berturut-turut. We can't focus only for one subject, semua kena diadili elok-elok.

Fyi, I have 4 papers ; Anatomy, Oral Biology, Physiology and Biochemistry. I do really hope that all my readers can selit my name in your daily du'a, because the du'a you make for others, Allah will grant for you too! Insyaallah I will state your name too in my prayers.

I will share my study hacks after pre-pro exam. But now I have to focus to catch up about 120++ lecture notes, and everything must be memorized detailly.

love to share more with you guys,
let's strive together!


aidasakinah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

First Year Done!

Drama Review : Lelaki Kiriman Tuhan